COVID-19 Golf Rules & Procedures
Country Club of the Poconos will be opening on Friday, May 1, 2020.
Please take note of the following procedures we are implementing for everyone’s health and safety. Failure to follow comply may result in loss of cart or golf privileges. These preparations include updated sanitizing practices and cart procedures including designated pick up and return areas as well as sanitizing stations.
- Tee Times are mandatory – No walk up play, you will be asked to leave
- One person per cart, unless golfers reside in the same household.
- Staff members will not handle bags, please load and unload your own golf bags
- No scorecards or pencils will be handed out.
- To eliminate touch points, no ball washers, bunker rakes or trash cans will be available on the golf course, please keep trash in cart until finished. Please do your best to smooth footprints upon exit of all bunkers.
- DO NOT touch flagsticks. All holes have been filled with a pool noodle
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PERMITTED
- Please return golf carts to the return area.
- We ask that all golfers completely empty carts after play, garbage cans will be located around cart return area.
- No gathering is allowed on Club grounds. Please do not gather in small groups while on or off the golf course.
- Please practice good hygiene, wash your hands, and bring hand sanitizer with you.
- If you are not feeling good or show sign of any type of illness please stay home. We are all excited to get back out on the course but please be smart about putting yourself or others at risk.
Please check our website and social media pages for updates. If you have any questions, please call or email us directly at 570-223-8099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.